Saturday, March 6, 2010

1. The stages before the Final Solution are: Stage 1 classification, when people find who is Jewish, Gypsy, etc. Stage 2 is symbolization when the Nazi’s mark the victims. Stage 3 is dehumanization when the Nazi’s murder specific groups. Stage 4: organization is when they attack the homes. Stage 5 is polarization when they separate people. Stage 6 is preparation, when they mass murdered everyone with gas.

2. I see people looking at the wired fence, and they want to leave the ghetto. I feel like I want to help the people inside there, and from looking at the picture from my picture, it looks like you could just climb over.

3. Jews were treated like they were nothing, not a human, and the Nazi’s thought of the Jews this way because the Jews work very hard and always try to reach their goals. The Nazi’s think they took their jobs because the Jews work hard for it.

4. I don’t know the answer to this question.

5. They used it because it was easier.

6. To me those clothes being stuffed in the chamber mean all the dead people being stuffed away so they can’t be found.

7. 9 million and more unknown died in Auschwitz, not only in the gas chamber, but also when the Jews were starved to death, and when they had to work.

8. I don’t know the answer to this question.

9. I cannot describe anything because I don’t see any good evidence from this picture I am supposed to look at.

10. No this won’t happen again, and as I said already: “Jews were treated like they were nothing, not a human, and the Nazi’s thought of the Jews this way because the Jews work very hard and always try to reach their goals. The Nazi’s think they took their jobs because the Jews work hard for it.”

http://jumpingpurplecherry2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment