Wednesday, December 3, 2008

When I discovered something


Today December 3rd 2008 I discorvered something about myself and felt amazed about it. I discovered about the place where I am the weakest. I am the weakest around my neck, I got hit by a really soft ball on my neck. It hurted a lot and it felt as if I opened a new world.

I at the same time, felt nothing at all. I felt something and nothing, and it was the strangest feeling in my whole life until now. Everything I looked at that moment, was totall one color white. It took five minutes to recover and after that I could see but it still hurted.

I started to pet my dog, and the first thing my dog did was, struggling to get to the place I got hurt and started to lick it for a long time. I did not really care about my dog licking me because it felt good at all. And still something told me it did not feel right at all.

I stopped thinking about it and put a bandage around it, let it be and went to lie down for a minute. That is what I did after, I lay down on the bed in front of the television and slept.
When I woke up, a movie was playing my mom immediatly gave me dinner and we watched a movie together. I did not feel the pain anymore, but I did discover something: I hav a weak place.

6 comments:

  1. wow...I dont know if i have a weak spot...good writing though...your dog is so sweeet. Good descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the next day of school i will hit you at your neck... just joking. Good story and description

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice job! This will help me in the future like if you are mean do me...muhahaha...I will hit your neck. (joking)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehehehe the neck? you should really watch out then :0 like in paintball... don't worry we will protect you when you are about to get shot.

    Just in case if you don't remember what i am talking about.. remember taisala said we are going to play paintball?

    ReplyDelete