Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Myself

I'm writing this post about myself because I want my readers to know how I feel and think. I write about my life mostly because I have nothing else to do. When I do that I still think, I brainstorm my ideas first, I organize after and then start my post.

I love to write about random things that happen in my life, because I am able to tell other people what happens when I am at home. This time I will tell you about myself and the way I think and feel.

This paragraph will be about me listening music and my mom falling asleep. When I listen to slow music on the microphone, my mom falls asleep and when I listen rock or rap music, my mother wakes up. I find this weird because it is as if my mother listens to the music I listen to.
Now my mom is sleeping and I am typing softly. We have a bed right in front of the television and next to that a computer I am writing on. I am now going to put loud music on and see if my mom wakes up. I am waiting for two minutes and I will see what happens.
She wakes up again! Now I will ask if she can hear my music, she doesn't so again I find it a little bit weird. I want to try this two more times and see what happens. This will take a while so I will stop writing this post so you don't have to wait too long.
If you want to know, send me a comment and I will tell you. The next one will be about another piece of my regular life.

1 comment:

  1. That's really freaky. I like how you sorta had a little introduction and a conclusion. Keep up the great wrting. Maybe your mom is inside you head...no wait...that doesn't make sense. Maybe you should ask her why she woke up after that...

    ReplyDelete