Thursday, November 27, 2008

My dog: Piak.

This is my dog Piak.


One month ago I adopted a puppy from three months old. I addopted my puppy from the SPCA. My small puppy first was scared and unhappy and was not used to my family. After she felt happier with my family and I, I learned her tricks and learned her to sit. First this small dog at your left obviously is my dog. There she was three months old, now the small dog is much bigger and has grown. She now is four months old and bites hard, first when she was small she did not bite too hard yet. Now she got bigger teeth and stronger jaws. I have to learn her not to bite anymore because she bites to hard to still play: Bite and Push with my dog. Bite and Push is a game I made up with her, this is how it goes, when we, I actually want to play with Piak, I start to push her softly. Of course when I push her, Piak starts to bite me. I could be doing this game with her for maybe fifteen minutes or less because I have to bend over and push her, but she just has to bite me, she can even bite me in my legs. When I and my dog play, I also lay on the ground because she(Piak) gets crazy of seing me on the ground, especially I like to make her crazy a little bit, so we continue on playing.

I always walk with my dog one time in the morning and one time in the evening, also my brother has to walk the dog twice a day. I love to have a dog and take care for it, because it is a living animal that gives you love and you can give it love. She is happy when she hasn't seen me for a long time, like when I wake up in the morning, when I come home or have been away somewhere and I come back.

Now my dog gets happier and relaxed every second. She sits on me and next to me, she licks me and bites me and mostly plays with me, listens to me and stops when I ask her to. She starts to listen and i'm finding out how smart she actually is. Piak's colour also changes, it changes really fast because when I pet her, she looses fur. She also gets new fur which is orange. I like her to be orange because I am from Holland, which is called orange land because of the lion.
She also sleeps a lot while daytime. At that time she sleeps because it is hot outside. We all take care of the dog and together we, my mother, father, brother and me have a dog together, (actually you better say my mother, brother and me because my father is always gone to a different country and does not take care of the dog).

Now my dog is sitting right beside me and is sleeping while I am typing this blog. She sleeps in a different world (with that I mean: she does not wake up because of any noise). She sits next to me, enjoys her sleeping, while I pet my dog. In a while I am going to walk my dog with my neighbors dog.
You should get a dog as well, the dog changes your life completely and will always love you. Get a dog and be happy with it, do not bring it back because you and your dog will not like that at all. Learn him or her tricks and live happily ever after.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!! I have seen your dog twice before but I guess she grew again!! I will see Piak sometimes again!! Tell her that I really LOVE her!!ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!!!!!!!! -spaz attack- dude, i reeeeaaally wanna see her again! she's soo cute! take good care of her for me okay? ^^

    Btw, good organization in yur story. simply love it. keep it up, boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is so cute. I wish I could cuddle and take care of him. I really would love to meet your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...ur dog is really cute.. and i didnt know that u r 13!!!!!years old.....

    great paragraphing!

    ReplyDelete